Monday, April 23, 2007

Greetings from Hospital Corners

I have asked my wife to post this to explain why there have been no entries here in more than a week -- namely, an unexpected stay in the hospital for a heart condition.

To my blogosphere friends and new visitors, please be assured that I will be back and blogging again when I am released to go home (this very advanced hospital has no internet connectivity for patients). I don't know when it will be... but Reflecting Light will be active again! Watch this space.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rick, I was wondering about your absence; sorry to hear about your hospitalization, but I wish you a quick and complete recovery.

-VA

David Foster said...

Sorry to hear that, Rick. Hope you're OK soon.

Anonymous said...

Get better (and go home) soon!